It feels like it’s been forever since the last update. It’s been about two weeks since the book flip-thru video. At that time, I told you that I was planning on ordering final proof copies that I expected to get by the end of November. But a few days after placing the order, I had a weird feeling that they would take longer to arrive. I got impatient and placed the entire order on November 21.
Guess what? The proofs and the actual orders arrived yesterday and today! They must have printed the books simultaneously, even though the orders were placed almost a week apart. If we waited longer, the books probably would not have arrived until January 2024. The big risk here was that if something were to go wrong with the big order, I would’ve had to absorb the cost and cry in bed that night. Well, I’m happy to report that the prints came out great.
Sophie and I cleared the living room for the prep – I signed the books, packed them, and labeled everything while watching The Foundation & Harry Potter.
- Those who have provided addresses and requested shipping should have received tracking emails last night. Check your junk box if you didn’t get them. These will go out via priority mail, typically taking 2-3 days in the US (Sometimes it does take up to 5 business days).
- I saw a few orders requesting shipping, but I still need an address. Those will be shipped once I get the address. So please update your info!
- For those who ordered exclusive prints, I’ll send those out next week, but in the meantime, I’m sending you a free book!
- I’m also throwing some bonus items with the book as a small thank-you token.
- Digital download links will also go out next week. But the digital version doesn’t do the actual book justice.
- If you selected pickup in person, please reach out to me at your earliest convenience, and let’s figure out a good time to connect.
Today, I’m fighting through the holiday post office rush and dropping off a couple of bins of books.
We did it just in time for the holidays. Thank you!